Time Sex Moves: Dutch Girl becomes Youngest Sailor in the Midst of Sirkomnavigati around the World

Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Dutch Girl becomes Youngest Sailor in the Midst of Sirkomnavigati around the World

Laura Dekker, 16-year-old Dutch sailor, who became the youngest person who go around the world war situation, threatens never, because of the Government opposition to their adventures in the Netherlands back.
On the Caribbean island of St Dekker arrived Maarten on Saturday on board a 38 ft boat, Guppy, and admitted she sometimes wondered what she does during her journey. She also described her battle with the Dutch authorities, who wanted to prevent its setting sail, as daunting and traumatic experience and said she is discussing with the parents the possibility of moving abroad, most likely in New Zealand
When Dekker came into port in St Maarten Yacht Club on Saturday evening, at the age of 16 years, 123 days, satisfied crowds of wellwishers and stepped into the dock, along with her mother, Babs Muller, her father, Dick Dekker and her sister and grandparents.
"There were moments, where I was, am 'What the hell I do here? ', but I wanted to never stop "told reporters after the fight against high seas and strong winds on the final leg 41 day from Cape Town, South Africa." "A dream, and I wanted to do it "It's. "
The courts in the Netherlands, originally from Dekker Board path, when she was 14, and was put under the guardianship of the Dutch protection agencies, on the grounds that she was too young at sea takes care alone. Finally won its battle with the courts in July 2010 and sailed from St. Maarten, 20. January last year.
Dekker was born on a boat to new parents living near the coast and sailed for the first six-year-old solo with her parents divorced and he went to live with his father. Friends described her as an intelligent, independent and disciplined. He has said that his dream of crossing the world began with 10 years of age.
She celebrates her birthday 16 during the trip, eating doughnuts for breakfast after some time in the harbour with his father and friends in Darwin.

Trip included stops in the Canary Islands, Panama, Galapagos Islands, Tonga, Fiji, Bora Bora, and Australia. She described how her boat was drenched in China in South Africa and fly-fishing, hit in the head in the Caribbean.
"I became good friends with my boat," he said. "I learned a lot about me. "
"Her story is just amazing, and " says one Dekker ' s fans, 10-year-old Jody Bell Connecticut located in St. Maarten to witness his arrival. "I can ' t imagine someone was out at sea all by himself. "
Daughter "and We are faithful Laura in the story, and we think it amazing and inspiring, ' Deena Merlen, Jody his mother.
Dekker departed two months after Sunderland Abby, a 16-year U.S. Marine, was saved in the middle of the Indian Ocean, in a similar attempt. Jessica Watson of Australia completed a solo journey of 210 days to 16 years, plu months of Dekker.
"The Dutch Government has not been kind to me," Dekker wrote on his blog last week. "It was never my intention to be a centre of world news. Since my plans became public youth care and other organizations tried to stop me. During the first court case, in August 2009 they asked the judge to pick me up from my father and lock me into a secure clinic.
"Now, after sailing around the world, with difficult port approaches, storms, dangerous reefs and the responsibility to keep me and GuppY safe, I think that the nightmares the Dutch government organisations through made me totally were unfair. I am seriously thinking does not return to the Netherlands. Course, I will discuss this with my parents. "
Unlike its malaise to the intervention of the authorities, she said that at sea, she felt at rest. "I mainly appreciate the long passages on Indian and the Atlantic, " she says. "
Her entry at Christmas explained her love of solitude: "This way I don't/won't have to go visit family and were kind of all, I don't/won't have to eat dinner, another good, if I don/'t feel like it just to be polite and that all that talk, talk … Here the GUPPY is a very good listener, and it never goes against me. "
"Laura has great uleganie desire and ambition ", said lawyer Peter de Lange, who advised the Laura and her father during the runup to travel, in an interview with the newspaper Volkskrant. "Her desire to be something that came from the heart and soul and no intention to stop it. "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... privatemaker's Profile on Ping.sg