Time Sex Moves: Front row at fashion week: the two… of beauty and beauty bans (Kardashians, am looking at you)

Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Front row at fashion week: the two… of beauty and beauty bans (Kardashians, am looking at you)

Where you sit on the fashion week is a bit of a problem. If you're lucky to sit in the first row, it means that either you are very important to the Editor or a celebrity. (Or even in the case of Anna Wintourové.) Just to get an idea of my evaluation, I think, when I was in Canada, ELLE and attended New York Fashion Week, I was somewhere between the lines four and Siberia.

I was fine with it.
Anyway, what's interesting about the fashion shows it that there's just as much action in the front row on the runway. And unlike the red carpet events, where you tend to get "adult prom" type of display (such as celebrity Hairstylist Danilo call it when I interviewed him today), Fashion Week greatly enhances the style stakes. Let's look at celebs who attended in New York and London, and see what they are made of.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... privatemaker's Profile on Ping.sg